Hey now. This is Saturday. I never post on Saturday. But I didn't post Friday because I'm overwhelmed and blah blah blah. Things I need to share:
1. The giveaway winner is Ariel at A Dreamer's Daze.
2. Blogs that I am loving right now:
- Love and Lemons: because I get bored of the same food and L&L has innovative and delicious vegetarian recipes
- Two Girls Two Cities: because these loves are my dear friends and they are quippy and cool
- JenEric Generation: because Jenny is the best blog friend and her words and photos are thoughtful and beautiful
3. These quotes and findings from Explore, a great resource for you creative folk:
4. This Knoxville post by Two Girls Two Cities is fantastically thorough. It's perfect, and it proves that my current city has, in fact, a lot to offer.
5. I didn't even acknowledge Valentine's Day here on the blog. I find it sometimes an annoyance because in reality it is just another day. I did, however, receive that beautiful card seen above, and I was reminded that it's a great day to remind people you love them. What did y'all do?
So there's that exciting Saturday post (it's not exciting, I'm aware). I will see you guys on Monday (figuratively, that is). xoxo